Its Summer - Ever Wondered How To Make Iced Coffee?


I’ve always been a real stick-in-the-mud with my coffee. I have it hot, or not at all. But last week it was so hot (and my caffeine addiction so great), that even I had to budge. I decided to try making iced coffee at home and what a happy experiment it was. My method is very simple, although it does require an espresso maker:
  • Fill a glass with lots of ice
  • Make a double espresso and pour it straight over the ice
  • Top up with cold milk
And that’s it! It’s so incredibly easy and delicious.
Essential for baking hot days at home. My absolute favourite is Beauty Elixir by Caudalie. I first discovered it fourteen years ago during one long hot summer in London. It smells amazing, thanks to a blend of lovely essential oils like rosemary, orange and peppermint. I like to use it morning and evening, but you can squirt it on whenever you like. It’s bliss after a cool shower on a hot day! You could also try making your own version with some very heavily diluted essential oil and spray bottle of water.

Toheeb Jibola

Toheeb Jibola as a Blogger has always been passionate about Technology, Tutorials and Free Browsing as well as writing right from high school. Having this blog gave him the avenue to bring the goodness of technology to everyone. facebook twitter instagram telegram

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post