How To Warm Up And Thrive This Month February

It’s wonderful to no longer be getting home in the dark after the school run. Try to get out for a short walk each day and make the most of it. At this point in winter I’m longing for warm spring days. Sadly the bitterly cold February weather doesn’t quite match my aspirations. Luckily I’ve discovered a little trick that’s put a spring in my step – sheep’s wool insoles.


Naijarave.com.ng

The tail end of winter is a difficult time for many people. Even the most put-together people can be struggling inside. Now is the time to give a little more of yourself and lend a helping hand to those around you. Maybe it’s walking someone’s children to school, buying a coffee for a friend or chatting properly to a new colleague. Struggling yourself? Don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for help and accept it when it comes along. Kindness is a gift you don’t want to refuse.

The only diet I want to think about following this month. Each afternoon I like to sit down with a slice of traditional fruitcake and a cup of tea, savouring the flavours as I watch the sun set. I’m sure it has at least three of my five-a-day in it.

Toheeb Jibola

Toheeb Jibola as a Blogger has always been passionate about Technology, Tutorials and Free Browsing as well as writing right from high school. Having this blog gave him the avenue to bring the goodness of technology to everyone. facebook twitter instagram telegram

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post